Envoy | Fetal Monitoring Configuration
EcoFlex Power Management
provides 3 programmable DC ports on this workstation.
Keep nurses focused on patient care with an easy button for IT service requests.
Enhance clinical productivity with personalized settings and experience real-time visibility into the utilization, location, and health of your EHR workstation fleet.
Uptime Ready Replacement
program ensures 100% clinical availability and frees up hospital IT staff to focus on what they do best while we maintain your fleet.
Envoy Computer Cart Features
- Intuitive Touch Display: The Envoy’s large 5” touch display is front and center for quick one-touch control on key tasks like height adjustment, PC restart, medication access, and sending service requests.
- OneTouch Ticketing™: Creates more time for nurses with a service request easy button, minimizes downtime by reducing latency in reporting, and automates case creation in your existing ITSM.
- FollowMe Ergonomics™: Remembers personalized sit/stand settings across the Envoy fleet, saves time for nurses with automatic height adjustments, and delivers consistent ergonomic compliance
- SecureMed Access™: Deliver medication security with two-factor authentication, easy access for nurses with private PINs, and manage end users with Active Directory & Single Sign-on.
- AutoTrax™ Steering System: Your nurses steer effortlessly into and around tight spaces or push straight ahead without veering in the corridor.
- Built to Last: Built for long life with a standard six-year warranty, the Envoy’s balanced design places the power system under the work surface for strain-free maneuverability.
Secure Medication Bins & Supply Drawers
Two-Tier Storage Options
Four-Tier Storage Options
Rhythm Device Management
Reduce IT workload and increase clinical productivity by managing your EHR workstations remotely with Rhythm Asset Management.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. Rhythm makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.Learn More