With their clean aesthetic and ergonomic flexibility, our articulating workstations deliver more patient engagement in high-acuity patient rooms. Plus, they give your clinical staff more room to move by folding flush to the wall when not in use.
Need help understanding what solutions best fit your needs? Learn more about our SmartStart process.
Designed to give clinicians the needed flexibility in any environment. Flexible positioning enables the caregiver to have a full range of motion while maintaining visual contact with their patient.
Enovate Wall Arm EHR Workstations are a space-saving solution without compromising the needs and accessibility of the clinician’s unique work environment. When stored, the standard wall arm retracts to a compact seven-and-a-half inches, keeping a low-profile and out of the clinician’s way.
- Full Range of Motion: Maintain eye contact with the patient regardless of position.
- Folds Flat: Closes flush against the wall to save space when not in use.
- Antimicrobial Finish: Touch surfaces can be disinfected for infection control. Sleek design promotes ease of cleaning.
- eDesk Worksurface: Fold-down desk can be used for keyboard and medication prep.
- Extra Long Reach:Workstation extends Up to 57″ from the wall to maximize user flexibility and patient engagement.
- Easy Height Adjustment:Quickly adjust for standing or sitting according to the patient needs.
- Accommodates up to 36 lbs of PC & Peripherals
- Lockable CPU Enclosures of Many Sizes
- Three Standard Wall Track Lengths
- VESA Mountable Barcode Scanner Mounts
Built for Flexibility
Enovate Wall Arm EHR Workstations are designed to give clinicians the needed flexibility in any environment. Flexible positioning enables the clinician to have a full range of motion while maintaining visual contact with their patient. Keeping frequent position changes in mind, the keyboard, monitor, and work surfaces can move together to give the clinician a consistent viewing angle throughout their day.
Sitting or standing, work the way you want. With sit-to-stand, both the screen and keyboard can be repositioned to face the patient in one movement.
Keeps Infection Under Control
Enovate Medical articulating arm contact surfaces are made with anti-microbial materials to improve infection control.
Designed with Cable Management In-Mind
Cables are routed and concealed within a simple cable management system that reduces clutter.
For more information on accessories and configurations contact your Account Executive. If you do not have an AE, call us at 888-909-8906.