Certified Service and Support
Mobile workstations are the workhorses of today’s clinical environment. Day and night, your mobile carts bang and bump from room to room – just like beds, gurneys and IV stands. But, unlike other rolling gear, workstations carry sensitive technology that would be happier on a desk instead of being pushed around and subjected to abuse.
Enovate’s SmartCare™ offers the industry’s first end-to-end solution to manage and maintain your workstation technology at each stage in its life cycle. SmartCare™ frees up your staff to do what they do best while we take care of your mobile technology. The SmartCare™ program includes:
Enovate Medical helps you select, evaluate, and implement your workstation fleet. From assessment to installation and training, SmartStart™ streamlines the technology implementation process.Read More
Your EHR assets serve as the lifeblood of your hospital, yet most hospitals have 30% more workstations than they need. In an era of ever-tighter budgets, how is this possible?
Getting the right quantity and mix of workstations for your clinical setting is not automatic. It requires knowledge, planning, and data. With countless implementations under our belt, Enovate Medical has the skillset and expertise to maximize return on your technology investment.
SmartStart™ looks at your EHR needs from a mission-critical point of view. We look at your hospital layout and clinical needs and deliver a seamless plan for both capital savings and clinical success.
- Clinical Device Assessment: Enovate conducts a comprehensive CDA review to ensure that you have the right mix of EHR technology, staffing levels, and clinical workflows.
- Product Evaluation: Experience the Enovate productivity boost that our smart technology delivers with a 60-day free trial. Our Rhythm Fleet Management program will furnish the hard data you need to compare.
- Training: We maximize your nursing productivity through in-service training for your clinical staff.
- Fixed-Mount Planning: We review room layouts, infrastructure, and clinical needs to maximize fixed workstation use where appropriate and increase nursing efficiency.
- Peripheral Integration: We pre-build your mobile workstations with accessories and peripherals already installed for a true plug-and-play solution.
- Installation and Deployment: Our installation team will provide onsite integration and deployment of your workstations, peripherals, and battery charging stations – all based on your CDA plan.
- IT Certification: Enovate’s factory technicians will train your IT staff so that you can streamline your tech response times and increase user satisfaction.
Don’t go it alone.
Let Enovate select, evaluate and implement your workstation fleet.
Contact your Enovate Medical Account Executive today.
Enovate’s end-to-end fleet management program improves the clinical user experience, extends the life of your workstations, and ensures 100 percent availability of your entire EHR fleet. Most importantly, FleetPro™ eliminates downtime of your mission-critical EHR technology.Read More
Your IT department shouldn’t be saddled with the burden of mechanical and electrical repairs that are outside their skillset. Your facilities personnel aren’t prepared for workstation maintenance either.
Envoate’s FleetPro™ fills this gap. Our factory-trained professionals keep your mission-critical EHR equipment in top shape, help you cut waste from your technology budget, maintain availability of Ready Replacements and parts, troubleshoot problems remotely, and extend the life of your capital investment.
The FleetPro™ program includes:
- SmartStart: We help you select, evaluate, install and deploy your workstation technology. See SmartStart above for a complete description.
- Uptime™ Ready Replacement: Give your nurses access to Ready Replacement workstations for 100% uptime availability:
- Relieve your IT staff from the burden of troubleshooting, ordering parts, and making repairs.
- Avoid workstation downtime that hampers mission-critical patient care.
- Rhythm Fleet Management: Manage your entire fleet of workstations with remote visibility:
- Troubleshoot problems to minimize workstation downtime.
- Monitor workstation utilization, real-time location, and battery health to maximize performance from your fleet.
- Quarterly Optimization Review: The Rhythm management software monitors workstation utilization, battery health, and the need for replacement – all in a quarterly optimization report:
- The Optimization Review will help you cut waste from your operation and drive down overall cost.
- Uncover and correct utilization issues that can improve clinical efficiency through process changes, education, and collaboration.
- Routine Maintenance Plans: Extend the life of your capital investment with regular maintenance from Enovate:
- Increase workstation reliability and maximize the user experience when your equipment is always in top working condition.
- On-site Technicians: Who is more efficient at maintaining workstations than the guys who designed and built it?
- Let us do what we do best while your team focuses on other mission-critical responsibilities. Together, we can provide better service for your customers, the clinical team caring for patients.
- Technical Support: Rely on our technical support team for your technical service needs:
- Engage with our technical service center experts working beside our engineering and manufacturing teams to resolve your technical issues.
- Our skilled field service team, located throughout the US, can handle your in- and out-of-warranty service needs.
- OEM Part Replacements: Minimize downtime when you have the parts you need on hand:
- We offer multiple service levels including shipped in advance, next-day, or two-day shipping.
- Leverage our on-site parts warehouse option for immediate availability.
Ensure 100% Uptime.
Let Enovate manage and maintain your workstation fleet.
Contact your Enovate Medical Account Executive today.