Rhythm Mobile Device Management
Enovate’s Rhythm is the industry’s first cloud-based system to remotely monitor and manage any sized fleet of mobile EHR workstations with real-time visibility.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. Rhythm makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.
- Fleet Visibility: Rhythm delivers a dashboard view that allows IT staff to streamline service and optimize the equipment availability – across multiple departments, facilities, and locations.
- Optimizing Assets: Rhythm can reduce total cost of ownership by allowing IT managers to move under-utilized workstations throughout the hospital as patient counts shift, department needs change, or when equipment is pulled from service.
- Real-time Status: Continuous monitoring of workstation usage and battery performance optimizes the equipment inventory and reduces downtime.
- Remote Diagnostics: Diagnosing and rebooting from a distance reduces support time spent by busy technicians.
- Remote Factory Support: A direct link to Enovate allows collaboration with factory technicians.
- Battery Health: Replacement decisions can be planned before batteries interrupt patient care.
- Asset Snapshot: Make better purchasing decisions with Rhythm’s detailed inventory of the workstation fleet.
- Notifications: Resolve equipment issues with real-time diagnostic notifications.
- Ticketing Integration:Connect Rhythm to existing ticketing systems to streamline maintenance.