When we set out to build the Envoy, we knew we had to make it intelligent from top to bottom – and from the inside out. Knowing that nursing workflows are more demanding than ever, we had to raise the bar to meet your needs. With the new dual-power MobiusPower System and Rhythm Device Management software, the Envoy puts intelligence on the move.
Need help understanding what solutions best fit your needs? Learn more about our SmartStart process.
Engage Your Patient
With the SightLine™ arm, your monitor lays flat when pulled forward allowing a clear line of sight.
Enovate EcoFlex™ powers PC and monitor with direct current (DC) from end-to-end to maximize efficiency.
- Sightline™ Monitor Arm: Envoy’s multi-positional Sightline™ monitor arm ensures that the monitor never gets in the way of personalized care.
- Intuitive Touch Display: The touch display is front and center for quick one-touch control on key tasks like height adjustment, PC restart, and sending service requests.
- Easy access cable management: All cables fit neatly into the center column.
- Negative Tilt keyboard tray: Easily adjust the typing surface to the nurse’s preference.
- Full sit/stand ergonomics: One-touch height adjustment quickly fits the Envoy to the nurse’s position.
- Lightweight durable construction: Built for abuse and ease of mobility, the Envoy’s lightweight design places the power system under the work surface for strain-free maneuverability.
- Autotrax™ casters: Steer effortlessly into and around tight spaces or push straight-ahead without veering in the corridor.
- Ergonomic wrap around handle: The nurse can grasp the easy-grip handle from the front or rear – pushing or pulling – into or out of the room.
Rhythm Device Management
Enovate’s Rhythm is the industry’s first cloud-based system to remotely monitor and manage any sized fleet of mobile EHR workstations with real-time visibility.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. RHYTHM makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.
- Fleet Visibility: Rhythm delivers a dashboard view that allows IT staff to streamline service and optimize the equipment availability – across multiple departments, facilities, and locations.
- Optimizing Assets: Rhythm can reduce total cost of ownership by allowing IT managers to move under-utilized workstations throughout the hospital as patient counts shift, department needs change, or when equipment is pulled from service.
- Real-time Status: Continuous monitoring of workstation usage and battery performance optimizes the equipment inventory and reduces downtime.
- Remote Diagnostics: Diagnosing and rebooting from a distance reduces support time spent by busy technicians.
- Remote Factory Support: A direct link to Enovateallows collaboration with factory technicians.
- Battery Health: Replacement decisions can be planned before batteries interrupt patient care.
- Asset Snapshot: Make better purchasing decisions with RHYTHM’s detailed inventory of the workstation fleet.
- Notifications: Resolve equipment issues with real-time diagnostic notifications.
- Ticketing Integration: Connect RHYTHM to existing ticketing systems to streamline maintenance.
Enovate’s high-efficiency, cordless mobile workstation power system stays up-and-running 24/7
For hospitals seeking the full potential of their EHR system, MobiusPower® 4.0 brings uninterrupted, real-time EHR to the point of care. By eliminating plugging/unplugging and recharging, Enovate’sinnovative battery system allows nurses to capture timely, accurate patient data right at the bedside – 24/7 – without disrupting the clinical workflow.
How It Works:
- Hot Swap: The user swaps out the MobiusPowerbattery pack to deliver a fully-charged power supply. Downtime and rebooting are unnecessary. A backup battery on the cart runs the PC during the swap.
- User Alert: A 25-minute low-battery alert alerts the nurse. Concern about downtime with a patient is avoided.
- Real-Time EHR: Mobius allows nurses to capture real-time data that is more timely and accurate and without disrupting the clinical workflow.
- Patient Engagement: The nurse does not need to take her attention away from the patient in order to plug into an outlet or recharge the workstation.
- Continuity of Care: By eliminating the “lag time” in charting, the medical team can make clinical decisions based on more current data.
- Increased Productivity: Nurses have more time to spend with their patients which increases patient satisfaction scores. Overtime work on patient charts is reduced or eliminated.
- Eliminate Strain: Mobius battery packs are lightweight and easy to swap, and can be managed by any of the staff.
- Optimization of Assets: Greater mobility means fewer workstations and lower capital cost.
- Managed by Rhythm: The Rhythm management system monitors battery health and performance to ensure availability and extend battery life.
- Advanced Battery Pack: Our lightweight, patented lithium battery packs offer a higher energy density, more efficiency, and a safe source of power for clinical users.