If your facility has small patient rooms with very limited space, our ultra-compact Slimline workstation can maneuver around those tight spaces with ease. The Slimline is an economical, small solution offering your clinical staff the tools they need for mobile documentation.
Need help understanding what solutions best fit your needs? Learn more about our SmartStart process.
For Small Spaces
If your facility has small patient rooms with very limited space, our ultra-compact Slimline workstation can maneuver around those tight spaces with ease
The Slimline is an economical, small solution offering your clinical staff the tools they need for mobile documentation.
- Small Footprint: Designed for ease of mobility in tight spaces, the ultra-compact Slimline workstation (20″ x 20″ base) can maneuver into and out of small patient rooms with ease.
- Lightweight:The nurse-friendly weight of 45 lbs. reduces nursing fatigue.
- Laptop Configurations Available: The laptop fits safely inside the work surface while the screen is displayed.
- LCD Configuration Display: Ideal for Thin Client, Mini PC, and All-In-One computing solutions.
- Tilt and Pan Monitor: Adjust for sitting, standing, or face-to-face patient engagement.
- Full-sized Keyboard Tray: The large worksurface includes an extendable mouse surface for left- and right-hand use.
- Solid Aluminum Construction: The lightweight yet durable design reduces nursing fatigue.
- Height Adjustment Pedal: Center pedal raises and lowers the column for proper ergonomics in both sitting and standing positions.
- Large Worksurface: Plenty of spill-proof room (18.5″ x 11.25″)for preparing meds, tests, and paperwork.
Rhythm Device Management
Rhythm Mobile Device Management
Enovate’s Rhythm is the industry’s first cloud-based system to remotely monitor and manage any sized fleet of mobile EHR workstations with real-time visibility.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. RHYTHM makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.
- Fleet Visibility:Rhythm delivers a dashboard view that allows IT staff to streamline service and optimize the equipment availability – across multiple departments, facilities, and locations.
- Optimizing Assets:Rhythm can reduce total cost of ownership by allowing IT managers to move under-utilized workstations throughout the hospital as patient counts shift, department needs change, or when equipment is pulled from service.
- Real-time Status:Continuous monitoring of workstation usage and battery performance optimizes the equipment inventory and reduces downtime.
- Remote Diagnostics:Diagnosing and rebooting from a distance reduces support time spent by busy technicians.
- Remote Factory Support:A direct link to Enovateallows collaboration with factory technicians.
- Battery Health:Replacement decisions can be planned before batteries interrupt patient care.
- Asset Snapshot:Make better purchasing decisions with RHYTHM’s detailed inventory of the workstation fleet.
- Notifications:Resolve equipment issues with real-time diagnostic notifications.
- Ticketing Integration:Connect RHYTHM to existing ticketing systems to streamline maintenance.
Enovate’s high-efficiency, cordless mobile workstation power system stays up-and-running 24/7
For hospitals seeking the full potential of their EHR system, MobiusPower® 4.0 brings uninterrupted, real-time EHR to the point of care. By eliminating plugging/unplugging and recharging, Enovate’s innovative battery system allows nurses to capture timely, accurate patient data right at the bedside – 24/7 – without disrupting the clinical workflow.
How It Works:
- Hot Swap: The user swaps out the MobiusPowerbattery pack to deliver a fully-charged power supply. Downtime and rebooting are unnecessary. A backup battery on the cart runs the PC during the swap.
- User Alert: A 25-minute low-battery alert alerts the nurse. Concern about downtime with a patient is avoided.
- Real-Time EHR: Mobius allows nurses to capture real-time data that is more timely and accurate and without disrupting the clinical workflow.
- Patient Engagement: The nurse does not need to take her attention away from the patient in order to plug into an outlet or recharge the workstation.
- Continuity of Care: By eliminating the “lag time” in charting, the medical team can make clinical decisions based on more current data.
- Increased Productivity: Nurses have more time to spend with their patients which increases patient satisfaction scores. Overtime work on patient charts is reduced or eliminated.
- Eliminate Strain: Mobius battery packs are lightweight and easy to swap, and can be managed by any of the staff.
- Optimization of Assets: Greater mobility means fewer workstations and lower capital cost.
- Managed by Rhythm: The Rhythm management system monitors battery health and performance to ensure availability and extend battery life.
- Advanced Battery Pack: Our lightweight, patented lithium battery packs offer a higher energy density, more efficiency, and a safe source of power for clinical users.
For more information on accessories and configurations contact your Account Executive. If you do not have an AE, call us at 888-909-8906.