When we set out to build the Envoy, we knew we had to make it intelligent from top to bottom – and from the inside out. Knowing that nursing workflows are more demanding than ever, we had to raise the bar to meet your needs. With the new dual-power MobiusPower System and Rhythm Device Management software, the Envoy puts intelligence on the move.
Need help understanding what solutions best fit your needs? Learn more about our SmartStart process.
Bedside Medication Delivery
- SightLine™ Monitor Arm: Envoy’s multi-positional SightLine™ monitor arm ensures that the monitor never gets in the way of personalized care.
- Intuitive Touch Display: The touch display is front and center for quick one-touch control on key tasks like height adjustment, PC restart, and sending service requests.
- OneTouch Ticketing™: Keep nurses focused on patient care with an easy button for IT service requests.
- Full Sit/Stand Personalization: FollowMe Ergonomics that quickly fits the Envoy to the nurse’s position.
- Built to Last: Built for long life with a standard six-year warranty, the Envoy’s balanced design places the power system under the work surface for strain-free maneuverability.
- AutoTrax™ Casters: Steer effortlessly into and around tight spaces or push straight-ahead without veering in the corridor.
Secure Medication Bins & Supply Drawers
Two-Tier Storage Options
Four-Tier Storage Options
Rhythm Device Management
Rhythm Mobile Device Management
Reduce IT workload and increase clinical productivity by managing your EHR workstations remotely with Rhythm Mobile Device Management.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. Rhythm makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.
When You Implement Rhythm, Your IT and Clinical Staff Get:
- Rhythm Enables the Uptime Service Program for 100% clinical availability of EHR workstations.
- Real-time Visibility to the location, health, and usage of your mobile ehr workstations with RTLS capabilities.
- Personalization of your workstations for your clinical staff with secure medication access and universal single sign-on integration.
- Streamlined Maintenance through integration with your native IT service management system (ITSM).
- Reduced IT Workload and increased clinical productivity and availability with uptime ready replacements service program.
Stay Remotely Connected to Your Mobile EHR Workstation Fleet With Real-Time Visibility
Leverage your native systems to streamline workstation management:
- IT Service Management System for automated support requests
- Universal Single Sign-on for FollowMe Personalization and OneTouch Ticketing
- Microsoft® Active Directory for secure medication access
Enhanced location services with patented BLE-enabled RTLS:
- Lower cost of entry than other RTLS systems
- Leverage existing EHR workstations for RTLS gateways
- Room-level accuracy with Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) beacons
Ensure clinical availability and reduce IT workload:
- On-site Ready Replacements™ for immediate repair resolution
- No clinical downtime waiting for repairs
- Repairs are performed by factory-trained technicians
Rhythm’s AI and Reporting are designed to easily manage and optimize capital assets
PATENTED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Color-coded Heat Map displays the health of battery fleet on one screen. One click leads to warranty information and hospital location.
- Battery Replacement Calendar predicts dates when batteries will reach their end of life so you can budget replacements in advance.
- Peak Workstation Usage graphically displays the busiest hours of a 24-hour cycle. The graph shows the number of workstations required during peak hours.
STANDARD ACTIONABLE REPORTS
- Workstation Usage produces a list of the most and least used workstations. This data confirms opportunities to reallocate versus purchasing new workstations.
- Assigned Location Drift gives a list of workstations being used outside of their assigned location. These units may need to be returned or reassigned.
- Abandoned Workstation indicates units that are not being used. These assets could be hidden and forgotten or just need unreported repairs.
- Fleet Visibility: Rhythm delivers a dashboard view that allows IT staff to streamline service and optimize the equipment availability – across multiple departments, facilities, and locations.
- Optimizing Assets: Rhythm can reduce total cost of ownership by allowing IT managers to move under-utilized workstations throughout the hospital as patient counts shift, department needs change, or when equipment is pulled from service.
- Real-time Status: Continuous monitoring of workstation usage and battery performance optimizes the equipment inventory and reduces downtime.
- Remote Diagnostics: Diagnosing and rebooting from a distance reduces support time spent by busy technicians.
- Remote Factory Support: A direct link to Enovate allows collaboration with factory technicians.
- Battery Health: Replacement decisions can be planned before batteries interrupt patient care.
- Asset Snapshot: Make better purchasing decisions with Rhythm’s detailed inventory of the workstation fleet.
- Notifications: Resolve equipment issues with real-time diagnostic notifications.
- Ticketing Integration:Connect Rhythm to existing ticketing systems to streamline maintenance.
Enovate’s high-efficiency, cordless mobile workstation power system stays up-and-running 24/7
With MobiusPower, there is no need to park, plug and wait for a recharge
How It Works:
- 24/7 Cordless Mobility alleviates patient interruption and low battery charge anxiety
- A Six-Second Battery Swap delivers a fully-charged workstation without any downtime
- Real-Time Health & Location of battery packs empower IT to provide superior clinical support
- Real-Time EHR: Mobius allows nurses to capture real-time data that is more timely and accurate and without disrupting the clinical workflow.
- Patient Engagement: The nurse does not need to take her attention away from the patient in order to plug into an outlet or recharge the workstation.
- Continuity of Care: By eliminating the “lag time” in charting, the medical team can make clinical decisions based on more current data.
- Increased Productivity: Nurses have more time to spend with their patients which increases patient satisfaction scores. Overtime work on patient charts is reduced or eliminated.
- Eliminate Strain: Mobius battery packs are lightweight and easy to swap, and can be managed by any of the staff.
- Optimization of Assets: Greater mobility means fewer workstations and lower capital cost.
- Managed by Rhythm: The Rhythm management system monitors battery health and performance to ensure availability and extend battery life.
- Advanced Battery Pack: Our lightweight, patented lithium battery packs offer a higher energy density, more efficiency, and a safe source of power for clinical users.
- Conventional Corded Workflows: The workstation plugs in and recharges.
- Corded and Cordless Power Flexibility: Get the best of both worlds.
- 24/7 Continuous Mobile Computing: Drop the cord and simply swap the lightweight battery pack to fully recharge the workstation.
- Added Flexibility: MobiusPower® Plus provides the ability to plug the workstation during idle times like nights and weekends.