Envoy Corded with Hybrid Power and Storage Drawer
Keep nurses focused on patient care with an easy button for IT service requests.
EcoFlex Hybrid Power Management
provides 3 programmable DC and 1 AC ports on this workstation.
is the cloud-based system that remotely monitors and manages mobile EHR workstation fleets with real-time visibility across multiple departments and locations.
Envoy Computer Cart Features
- Intuitive Touch Display: The touch display is front and center for quick one-touch control on key tasks like height adjustment, PC restart, and sending service requests.
- OneTouch Ticketing™: Keep nurses focused on patient care with an easy button for IT service requests.
- Full Sit/Stand Personalization: FollowMe Ergonomics that quickly fits the Envoy to the nurse’s position.
- Built to Last: Built for long life with a standard six-year warranty, the Envoy’s balanced design places the power system under the work surface for strain-free maneuverability.
- AutoTrax™ Casters: Steer effortlessly into and around tight spaces or push straight-ahead without veering in the corridor.
Secure Medication Bins & Supply Drawers
Two-Tier Storage Options
Four-Tier Storage Options
Rhythm Device Management
Reduce IT workload and increase clinical productivity by managing your EHR workstations remotely with Rhythm Asset Management.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. Rhythm makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.Learn More