What is a Clinical Device Assessment?
If you’re in the market for workstations, you might find that you don’t know how to start the purchasing process. All workstations are different, so how do you know which to buy? How do you identify the appropriate workstation by clinical specialty?
Enovate Medical has a solution for your dilemma – a Clinical Device Assessment. You must diagnose before you prescribe and one size does not fit all. We understand each clinical specialty has their very own unique workflow. You know workflow. We know devices. Let’s work together to get it right.
So what is a Clinical Device Assessment?
It’s a department specific workflow analysis to identify the best fit for a workstation. It drives better outcomes. How? By making an informed decision prior to deployment.The results of the Clinical Device Assessment will help you determine:
- Proper workstation to staff ratios
- Optimum workstation configurations
- Best practices leading to better outcomes
- Choices for a higher return on investment
The Enovate Medical team will analyze each clinical specialty to recommend the ideal workstation style and configuration. Our team will offer solutions to challenges such as:
- Is the room better suited for a fixed wall mount or mobile workstation?
- Are power outlets and data drops available for wall mounts?
- Will a wall mount allow face to face patient engagement?
- What is the nurse to patient ratio?
- What are the max staff levels per shift?
- What clinicians other than nurses need access?
The Clinical Device Assessment empowers hospitals by selecting devices that integrate seamlessly into their existing clinical workflows. The outcomes include:
- Continuity of care across your facility
- Increased device availability
- Efficient delivery of medications
- More time to focus on the patient
After the Clinical Device Assessment is delivered and products and services are agreed upon, Enovate will deliver a strategic deployment plan that will increase the hospital’s nurse and physician adoption rates.