Encore EcoFlex with MobiusPower & SightLine
2 Monitor Post Options
2 Monitor Post Options
alleviates patient interruption with 24/7 cordless mobility from lightweight, swappable batteries.
EcoFlex Power Management
provides 3 programmable DC ports on this workstation.
SightLine™ Monitor Arm
with multi-positional functionality, ensures that the monitor never gets in the way of personalized care.
is the cloud-based system that remotely monitors and manages mobile EHR workstation fleets with real-time visibility across multiple departments and locations.
Uptime Ready Replacement
program ensures 100% clinical availability and frees up hospital IT staff to focus on what they do best while we maintain your fleet.
- With SightLine Monitor Post: ENC0-MAE1-0000
- With Standard Monitor Post: ENC0-MSE1-0000
Encore EcoFlex Computer Cart Features
- PC Configurations: Ideal for Thin Client or Mini PC with external display or All-In-One computing solutions.
- Gas-Spring Height Adjustment: Quick adjust for standing or sitting at the bedside.
- Solid Aluminum Construction: Lightweight yet durable design reduces nursing fatigue.
- Dual-Casters: Navigate effortlessly into tight patient rooms.
- Accurate Battery Status: Battery runtime is displayed in hours/minutes.
- Locking CPU Enclosure: The CPU is safely protected from both the hospital environment and security risks.
Secure Medication Bins & Supply Drawers
Two-Tier Storage Options
For more information on accessories and configurations contact your Account Executive. If you do not have an AE, call us at 888-909-8920.
Enovate’s high-efficiency, cordless mobile workstation power system stays up-and-running 24/7.
MobiusPower alleviates patient interruption and low battery charge anxiety, delivers a fully-charged workstation without any downtime, and empowers IT to provide superior clinical support.Learn More
Rhythm Device Management
Reduce IT workload and increase clinical productivity by managing your EHR workstations remotely with Rhythm Asset Management.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. Rhythm makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.Learn More