If your facility has small patient rooms with very limited space, our ultra-compact Slimline workstation can maneuver around those tight spaces with ease. The Slimline is an economical, small solution offering your clinical staff the tools they need for mobile documentation.
Need help understanding what solutions best fit your needs? Learn more about our SmartStart process.
Slimline Mobile Workstation Features
- Small Footprint: Designed for ease of mobility in tight spaces, the ultra-compact Slimline workstation can maneuver into and out of small patient rooms with ease.
- Lightweight, Solid Aluminum Construction: The nurse-friendly weight of 45 lbs reduces nursing fatigue.
- Laptop Security: Security bracket protects laptop from damage and theft.
- PC Configurations: Ideal for Thin Client or Mini PC with external display or All-In-One computing solutions.
- Tilt and Pan Monitor: Adjust for sitting, standing, or face-to-face patient engagement.
- Height Adjustment Pedal: Center foot pedal raises and lowers the column for proper ergonomics in both sitting and standing positions.
Rhythm Device Management
Reduce IT workload and increase clinical productivity by managing your EHR workstations remotely with Rhythm Asset Management.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. Rhythm makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.Learn More
Enovate’s high-efficiency, cordless mobile workstation power system stays up-and-running 24/7.
MobiusPower alleviates patient interruption and low battery charge anxiety, delivers a fully-charged workstation without any downtime, and empowers IT to provide superior clinical support.Learn More