We understand you are responsible for several patients during every shift. Why push a heavy cart all day? Encore was designed as a lightweight, durable and agile EHR workstation to reduce nurse fatigue. Encore’s sturdy design allows for documenting right at the bedside, empowering you to put patient care first. With the new dual-power MobiusPower System and Rhythm Device Management software, the Encore puts intelligence on the move.
Need help understanding what solutions best fit your needs? Learn more about our SmartStart process.
Encore Computer Cart Features
- PC Configurations: Ideal for Thin Client or Mini PC with external display or All-In-One computing solutions.
- Gas-Spring Height Adjustment: Quick adjust for standing or sitting at the bedside.
- Solid Aluminum Construction: Lightweight yet durable design reduces nursing fatigue.
- Dual-Casters: Navigate effortlessly into tight patient rooms.
- Accurate Battery Status: Battery runtime is displayed in hours/minutes.
- Locking CPU Enclosure: The CPU is safely protected from both the hospital environment and security risks.
- Laptop Security: Security bracket protects laptop from damage and theft.
Rhythm Device Management
Reduce IT workload and increase clinical productivity by managing your EHR workstations remotely with Rhythm Asset Management.
In today’s modern, busy hospital, large fleets of EHR workstations are constantly on the move. Rhythm makes it easy to manage this technology in a dynamic clinical environment without straining the resources of the IT staff.Learn More
Enovate’s high-efficiency, cordless mobile workstation power system stays up-and-running 24/7.
MobiusPower alleviates patient interruption and low battery charge anxiety, delivers a fully-charged workstation without any downtime, and empowers IT to provide superior clinical support.Learn More