MobiusPower Encore for Laptop and KitLock Drawer
Shown with Storage Drawer EMND0001 (sold separately)
alleviates patient interruption with 24/7 cordless mobility from lightweight, swappable batteries.
Encore Computer Cart Features
- Gas-Spring Height Adjustment: Quick adjust for standing or sitting at the bedside.
- Solid Aluminum Construction: Lightweight yet durable design reduces nursing fatigue.
- Dual-Casters: Navigate effortlessly into tight patient rooms.
- Accurate Battery Status: Battery runtime is displayed in hours/minutes.
- Laptop Security: Security bracket protects laptop from damage and theft.
Secure Medication Bins & Supply Drawers
Two-Tier Storage Options
For more information on accessories and configurations contact your Account Executive. If you do not have an AE, call us at 888-909-8920.
Enovate’s high-efficiency, cordless mobile workstation power system stays up-and-running 24/7
With MobiusPower, there is no need to park, plug and wait for a recharge
How It Works:
- 24/7 Cordless Mobility alleviates patient interruption and low battery charge anxiety
- A Six-Second Battery Swap delivers a fully-charged workstation without any downtime
- Real-Time Health & Location of battery packs empower IT to provide superior clinical support
- Real-Time EHR: Mobius allows nurses to capture real-time data that is more timely and accurate and without disrupting the clinical workflow.
- Patient Engagement: The nurse does not need to take her attention away from the patient in order to plug into an outlet or recharge the workstation.
- Continuity of Care: By eliminating the “lag time” in charting, the medical team can make clinical decisions based on more current data.
- Increased Productivity: Nurses have more time to spend with their patients which increases patient satisfaction scores. Overtime work on patient charts is reduced or eliminated.
- Eliminate Strain: Mobius battery packs are lightweight and easy to swap, and can be managed by any of the staff.
- Optimization of Assets: Greater mobility means fewer workstations and lower capital cost.
- Managed by Rhythm: The Rhythm management system monitors battery health and performance to ensure availability and extend battery life.
- Advanced Battery Pack: Our lightweight, patented lithium battery packs offer a higher energy density, more efficiency, and a safe source of power for clinical users.
- Conventional Corded Workflows: The workstation plugs in and recharges.
- Corded and Cordless Power Flexibility: Get the best of both worlds.
- 24/7 Continuous Mobile Computing: Drop the cord and simply swap the lightweight battery pack to fully recharge the workstation.
- Added Flexibility: MobiusPower® Plus provides the ability to plug the workstation during idle times like nights and weekends.