Enovate Medical presents mobile EHR technology advances to nursing executives at AONE and ANIA
Enovate Medical believes that mobile EHR workstation technologies should enhance and not impede the nursing workflow
Enovate’s subject matter experts will be exhibiting at AONE and ANIA to demonstrate how nursing executives can streamline the daily workload for their nurses. By designing technology that brings the focus back to the patient, Enovate Medical increases the quality of care as well as patient satisfaction – both important to higher rates of reimbursement under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Do your nurses capture real-time data at the point of care for simultaneous use by the entire care team?
COME LEARN ABOUT THE ENCORE MOBILE EHR WORKSTATION
Do your mobile workstations deliver 24/7 uptime to maximize productivity while enhancing the patient experience?
COME LEARN ABOUT MOBIUSPOWER 4.0
Do you have total visibility of your entire workstation fleet – throughout the hospital and the entire system?
COME LEARN ABOUT RHYTHM MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
“We must think beyond the IT devices we deploy for our nurses and focus on the Visibility, Mobility and Availability of these devices,” says Kevin Bridges, VP of Marketing and Business Development at Enovate Medical. “It is not about the device but the result. Does the technology add to or eliminate the non-productive hours that nursing and IT staff waste every day? This is our passion. By focusing on workflow efficiency, we are making a positive impact on healthcare in our nation.”
Innovations to be presented:
- Visibility – Discover how Rhythm allows you to see the location and movement of your mobile EHR workstations.
- Mobility – Enjoy the freedom and agility of a cordless Enocore EHR workstation powered with lightweight MobiusPower 4.0 swappable battery packs.
- Availability – Experience the 99.8% availability guarantee with SmartCare Service and Support.
About the conferences:
- AONE: Baltimore, March 29 – April 1, Booth 965 | AONE advances nursing practice and leadership. It’s a subsidiary of the American Hospital Association.
- ANIA: New Orleans, March 30 – April 1, Booth 108 | ANIA promotes informatics to support the delivery of high quality, cost-effective health care by optimizing information.
To learn how these EHR innovations will enhance your nursing workflow, contact Enovate Medical at 888-909-8906