DC Power Systems
AC or DC, SLA powered cart is the standard option for mobile power. Affordably priced to meet the power demands of today's mobile computing systems.
- For use in patient care areas as per UL, NEC, NFPA and Joint Commission.
- Output Receptacles: A variety of standard adapters supplied
- Output Voltage: 12V, 15V, or 19V and 12VDC
- Output Capacity: 120W (nominal)
- Input Voltage: 120V AC / 60 Hz.
- HG (hospital-grade) plug
- Battery Charger Control: Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
- Control Buttons: On/Off & Low Battery Alarm Mute
- Fully tested, certified and compliant to:
- UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90, UL 1778
Maximum output capacity (continuous or peak) only available when Battery Module is properly charged. Actual VA levels and durations vary depending on battery age, battery charge level and ambient temperature. The policy of Enovate Medical is one of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.